VMS 0.00% 2.2¢ venture minerals limited

My original hopes were for over $1 plus over the next 12 months,...

1. 1,158 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 707

My original hopes were for over $1 plus over the next 12 months, however I've had to re evaluate that based on current issues and lack of confidence in management.
    What keeps me hopeful though is Kulin and Thor ( Mt Lindsay too far away for major share movement for now or until management map out a plan to take it to mining stage)
    Kulin- If this is in anyway similar to Julimar or better- You can do the maths. That's why I'm so keen for VMS to get over to that tenement and let's prove once and for all if it's a duster or in fact holds something significant. You only need to look at CHN MC to see what the potential is.

Thor- If CHN finally get moving again and prove this is a Julimar lookalike- Once again do the maths even if we only control 30% of it.

Mt Lindsay- The resource is there and everyone knows it's there and will only get bigger and bigger and Tin prices will only go one way. But it remains to be seen if VMS management can capitalise on it. And that's what the market thinks as well, as it is clear no real value has been assigned to our share price for Mt Lindsay.

GGN- If results come back good, sell it to the highest bidder I say and use the cash to advance Kulin and Mt Lindsay

I'm not adding any value to our other tenements until we have some sort of plan moving forward.
    Whilst I am still very negative about the way management have handled things I am also still very aware that it will only take one bit of really good news to turn around our fortunes. Even the most fervent down ramper can see this.

I guess we wait some more but like most shareholders , my patience is being sorely tested at the moment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $49.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 600000 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 110000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.16pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.