MVL 0.00% 0.9¢ marvel gold limited

Why GPX can be a market leader?

1. 28 Posts.
    With today’s offtake and financing announcement finally coming through I thought current and potential investor's may like a quick summarisation about GPX and what it's all about. I realise that what is said on here is relatively irrelevant as it's the big institutions / firms that will dictate the price, but with today’s offtake and financing deal there should be a lot of upside for everyone. I have jotted down a few points and the below summary is based on sourcing the TSI reports and my own knowledge/opinions, and if anyone else has anything else they want to add feel free.

- GPX can not only supply graphite for the emerging EV battery and storage demands that all the other graphite companies are focussing on, but it's competitive advantage is in it's world class expandable graphite.
    - China recently passed legislation whereby all new buildings must have flame retardant building materials.
    - Expandable graphite is the dominant material in the flame retardant sector.
    - China is the largest market and there is no competitor product!
    - GPX is the highest quality project globally, as it is the premier expandable graphite mine.
    - Expandable graphite attracts a premium price as opposed to other graphite types, and is a market that is growing extremely rapidly.
    - GPX's expansion rates of 1500x is 6 times the average rate of Chinese projects (who are the largest producer and consumer of expandable graphite), and over 3 times the rate of their nearest competitor!
    - The offtake / Joint Venture partners of CNBM are the real deal. This SOE is huge and much bigger than companies like RIO.

So why the potential share price upside?...

- So far the exploration has only scratched the surface with massive exploration potential to expand the resource as only 4km has been tested and included in the resource values to date out of the 54km identified strike! Other graphite companies have included their entire presumed resource reserves in their valuations.
    - Once production commences an increase in production throughput is very likely especially as they are part of a JV with the Chinese. As these companies are not only partners but also investors, I believe they will want to see production pumped up significantly as it’s in everyone’s vested interests.
    - China currently supplies 80% of the world’s graphite and as this is a SOE (Chinese government), I assume they will want to remain as market leaders and use not only GPX’s Chilalo graphite to meet the demands for their own domestic needs, but also supply other international markets.
    - Apparently this is the first deal of it’s kind where a Chinese multinational not only has become an offtake partner but also a JV partner in an international project! (Well done management!!!)
    - With a current market cap of around only $20M….sheesh… there is unbelievable amount of upside in value, especially when compared with other graphite company’s market caps in the sector!!!

Obviously I encourage everyone to DYOR but this is a 100% positive announcement in a sector that is desperately crying out for some REAL news.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.774M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 232222 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 1392456 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.13pm 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.