TSO 11.1% 3.0¢ tesoro gold ltd

Hello Sixela. I think you may be selling this a bit short....

1. 78 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    Hello Sixela. I think you may be selling this a bit short. Granted we don't know what the milestones are for these performance share as yet, they very well could be great. The long term incentives/objectives for Mr Putland are exceptional and if they are anything to go by, the latter should be too.

"Long Term Incentive (LTI)
    Subject to shareholder and any required regulatory approvals, the Company has agreed to offer a total
    of 10,000,000 Performance Rights to the Executive (or his nominee) as a long term performance incentive
    in connection with his appointment, comprising a proposed:
    1,900,000 Performance Rights, which will vest on the Company announcing a positive Definitive Feasibility
    Study on the El Zorro Gold Project, Chile, within 3 years from the Commencement Date:
    2,700,000 Performance Rights, which will vest on the Company announcing it has successfully securing
    Project Finance for the construction and commissioning of a commercial mining operation at the El Zorro
    Gold project, within 3 years from the Commencement Date (where Project Finance includes but is not
    limited to a financing such as off-take agreements, debt, equity, streaming, Build Own Operate (’BOO’)
    and Build Own Operate Transfer (‘BOOT’));
    5,400,000 Performance Rights, which will vest on the Company announcing that it has achieved first
    production, post commissioning of a commercial mining operation at the El Zorro Gold Project, Chile
    within 5 years from the Commencement Date."
    Last edited by LtU2350: 15/09/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.003(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $36.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 3.0¢ 2.7¢ $41.54K 1.504M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 122372 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TSO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.