DSK 0.85% $1.18 dusk group limited

Why has DSK dropped to $3.50?, page-8

1. 527 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 159
    We know the market is forward looking (if it wasn't it wouldn't be sitting at these levels) thus, these extended close downs especially in Sydney will (might) (should) be having an impact on "first quarter in-store purchase" for 21-22 results. I don't think anyone is necessarily worried about the full year results from 20-21 however, I wouldn't be expecting a dividend larger than the first half as they watch and see how long these restrictions remain. If they do continue into the crucial XMAS period then there may be continued consolidation (I say consolidation because the full year results may put a floor under the price) or possibly further retreat because at this stage the majority of sales are still made through the physical stores. However, for those long term holders who have done their due diligence this is a company that has been growing physical store revenues, online revenue and LFL sales since 2017 and has further runway with its online store (its largest single revenue store) which, is likely to continue to grow especially, with repeat customers who know what they want. (On the flip side if they show maintenance or even increased sales being taken up through their online channels covering any in-store purchase loses then...)
    Last edited by NewbieHK: 11/08/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DSK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.