KZA 0.00% 8.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

Why has GBM AGILE added this drug?, page-6

1. 2,795 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1723
    there is a cost but is way less than any comparatively sized study I think even Edison’s said it was about 50% the usual cost.

I believe the contribution made by the drug owner is also distributed along the study timeline which is great

and also in the case of Paxalisib the drug is relatively inexpensive to manufacture and has a stable shelf life

so all in all with us making the drug and making a contribution to the program being funded by a few foundations we will save a heap of money (we know James is good at this)

plus with our recent designations we also save on the applications with FDA to the tune of 6 million FDA

this things alone are probably reducing a major study of equivalent values and applications of 30 million down to probably 15 mill spread over a couple of years - just a guess

add to that all the collaborator studies each with a value per phase of around 10-15 million x4

its incredible the Value being added by these studies - and feeding into risk reward ratios

James mentioned all this activity offers multiple shots on goal - what if he kicks multiple goals!?

GBM and DiPG alone look pretty damn good

Last edited by rikki: 15/09/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.