BLR 0.00% 0.2¢ black range minerals limited

why has glasier returned to u3o8, page-22

1. 5,683 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Here's some further Information regarding Glasiers AMICOR, to assist broadening BLR Holders understanding of the significance of Tony bringing George Glasier into the equation.

AMICOR Aims To Revamp Uranium Industry

Former Energy Fuels leader, his partners take new company public.

Aggressive expansion of the uranium and vanadium industry is under way, after former Energy Fuels principal George Glasier and his partners’ new business began trading publicly Wednesday.

Nucla-based American Strategic Minerals Corp. hopes to soon operate eight mines in the Uravan Mineral Belt and eastern Utah. Two of the mines are located in western Montrose County, where Energy Fuels has been fighting to build a uranium and vanadium mill.

AMICOR generated more than $5.3 million in startup costs from gross proceeds of its common stock by selling more than 10.6 million shares at 50 cents per share. The company also has an option agreement with Sagebrush Gold Ltd. for more uranium-producing assets. Sagebrush has properties in California, Wyoming, Arizona and North Dakota and received AMICOR shares in exchange for the uranium assets.

Historic drilling data from the eight mine sites here and in Utah leave Glasier hopeful he can help rebuild the uranium industry in the U.S.

“The industry is not doing anything over here. When I started Energy Fuels, my goal was to get this industry moving,” Glasier said.

Cheers from G64

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.