SYD 0.00% $8.72 sydney airport

I understand where you are coming from, perhaps a difference of...

1. 710 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 200
    I understand where you are coming from, perhaps a difference of opinion and very well respected.

I have between 30k to 40k invested in SYD and another 10k in AIZ., wont be touching it, wont blink. SYD isnt going anywhere and its just down for very obvious reasons.

Moderna and Pfizer are very likely to announce vaccine news soon, they have already shown almost 100% safety and anti bodies in trials and there are also some cures they are working on.

IMO it wont be long before travel resumes, I most definitely dont think it will be 12 months. My anticipation is states will fully open within 2.5 months from now, international travel bubble not long from then and by end of this year there will be flights to most countries if they announce vaccine and cure news by then.

Travel stock will go over where they were prior to pandemic as people will be itching to travel. IMO one of the best investments right now is in travel industry due to the fact that it has fallen so far. Obviously you have to pick and choose but Sydney Airport is one of the very safe bets right now.

DYOR, GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.