VOC 0.00% $5.49 vocus group limited

Just wondering, do you also think that the company should pay...

1. 27 Posts.
    Just wondering, do you also think that the company should pay for a phone call if you call up to order their food (for instance)?

Not that there is any true comparisons (making this whole debate kind of moot), but I think a better comparison is between the internet and toll roads. You want to get info faster? Use the internet. You want to get somewhere faster? Use the toll road.

And of course, by going digital communications you should see greater returns as a share holder (in theory at least) because they aren't paying to send out paper bills. That same tech can also unlock more gains in faster communication within the business, or between business, therefore making the company more money it can pass onto you as savings.

Then lets consider the usefulness of big data and cloud computing to make business more efficient, new insights, better outcomes... meaning bigger profits, bigger dividends, bigger capital growth....

So I mean sure, lets kick up a stink about paying $60 a month (or more/less) to pay for the privilege to access what has become the greatest tool to mankind. Lets all give that up to save a few $$.

If you're that cheap, go use a council/cafe free wifi access point.

I sort of get where you're coming from, but I think your argument is moot - look bigger picture.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VOC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.