VOC 0.00% $5.49 vocus group limited

Technology made it easier to defraud the tax payer because the...

1. 549 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Technology made it easier to defraud the tax payer because the millions and millions they waste on software projects like the census are so ambiguous in nature that no-one really knows how to price it or can figure out if the tax payer is getting value for money (we're not).

The internet is so ingrained into our lives now and will only grow even more so as we do away with things like cash transactions. Within a few more decades it's probable almost nothing will work unless it's connected to the net. I guess it doesn't matter whether you think that's a good or bad thing when it's inevitable that it will happen.

I spend some time out gold detecting in places where there is no internet access, no power, no mobile coverage, often no people too. It feels liberating at times but also makes me feel isolated in a different manner to just being geographically isolated and that can get scary considering how interconnect things are back here on the internet. You use to have the internet and then the real world but it is now to a point where the real world is the internet and the real world without the net and technology is some broken down abandoned steam engine from the 1700 and 1800s.

TLDR - the internet.. it's the future, lol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VOC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.