VOC 0.00% $5.49 vocus group limited

Why has the Internet stagnated, page-33

1. 2,950 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    Bobagorf, post: ......Please show us an example of the cost to you as a user from your business dealings with a company electronically - accessing the information online, etc.
    Direct cost s associated too you in downloading the info. , which in the past was previously another parties business expense. Like I mentioned a number of times I'm not in the habit of absorbing some else's business expense.

I'm thinking you've spent more on this Hot Copper thread than it actually cost you to deal with a business, but I'm happy to be proven wrong.

I choose to partake in HC discussion and don't mind paying for my data usage. At least, I'm not being corralled into using this website.

Common sense would suggest if businesses and Govt. departments brag about the cost saving too them. Its because the end user is absorbing most of the costs.

Classic case was the census - you paid for the census by paying taxes and by doing it online, it entailed another cost you.
    That why I've mentioned that people are mesmerised by the convenience of using the Internet!

Radicool Views

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VOC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.