IVZ 0.00% 6.9¢ invictus energy ltd

You seem to have civilian mentality somehow like the australians...

1. 96 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    You seem to have civilian mentality somehow like the australians that died at Gallipoli in the first world war with familiars still celebrating the queen for sending them to a prison colony downunder. Today you can find good know-how in developing countries too including neighbour South Africa, these people are not so dumb as you may think. Be sure capital flees to safe places whereever they may be. I am resident in a very remote location, once things start in the North I do not expect free space in airports and yate clubs. All really rich persons have hideaways far away of fly or sail in getting usually in advance information. The poorest are the last to be informed. Finally there are different forms of nuclear war. The easiest is the use of EMP bombs that must not be nuclear, where tried thru US in Golf war (no reports seen) said to cost from a few thousand USD each.
    You could be several months without electricity and most probably no telecomunication either.
    This type of war makes more sense in more advanced countries for ex. Australia in case they pretend to die for others again. Afterwards maybe you can ship africans and other people to repopulate Australia. They might be fit for hot weather similar to the aborigines.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $97.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.9¢ 6.9¢ 6.9¢ $3.958K 57.35K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 58376 6.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.9¢ 164855 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 14/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.