IVZ 1.45% 7.0¢ invictus energy ltd

I never thought whether or not nuclear war is good for ivz. The...

1. 96 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    I never thought whether or not nuclear war is good for ivz. The upcoming war is for me a given.
    Politicians are blood thirsty, most do not have today even the intelligence of my cats and dogs.
    No one in the west wants peace, canciller Scholz said he will not send german rockets suited to destroy crimean bridges with german experts to Ucraine. Now german generals where tapped thru russians on audio proving he is a lyer. Instead of that he accuses the russian for spying and persecutes german opposition to avoid german Guy Fawkes. They seemed to need war to get rid of debts, social insurance and overpopulation. That is why I prefer to invest in way off aereas, for many years I was mostly in Papua New Guinea invested. Invictus has local outlets, so the capital will not be lost if asx is temporarily closed.at least temporarily there. Thru capital flow analysis
    you can foresee where war might start. It worked to see in advance in lebanon, suez canal and other
    wars. War times anyway are very good for at least a few. After the proud confederates states lost, they were
    inundated thru scumbaggers, wheeler dealers from the north, that stole everything they could find or get from the loosers. Some confederates left to Brazil to never return again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.001(1.45%)
Mkt cap ! $99.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.9¢ 7.1¢ 6.8¢ $153.3K 2.193M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 74962 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.2¢ 218454 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.0¢
  Change
0.001 ( 4.48 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.9¢ 7.2¢ 6.7¢ 1291183
Last updated 15.59pm 14/05/2024 ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.