LYC 2.81% $6.23 lynas rare earths limited

why has the price dropped on no news?, page-42

1. 273 Posts.
    "geldisweg, No."

So, what couyld be other reasons that once again Lynas withheld important info, that SMSL gave within minutes:

- exact content of affidavits
    - decisions made on them today
    - decisions that will be made on the hearing on the 10th
    - exact time of this hearing

And why is the following info missing from this last Ann of Lynas
    - that it will be immaterial to the SP
    - that the decision does not influence anything the company does, as first feed will be anyways after ....... (fill in any future date now to make it match reality)

I believe, Lynas has not gotten the permit, so there is no question of ore being shipped. I believe they get no TH as Mt Kellett wants to play (as somebody else here mused about).
    And I believe that by now we are so close to the reset date, that Lynas is already a big dead whale floating in the water, being harpooned over and over from all sides, just to stick another one in for the fun of it.

Because if Lynas would be alive and kickin', they would be willing and able to get out Announcements that contain a minimum of information, instead of heightening the confusion of the share holders.

SMSL can do it, and they are not even native English speakers... a management with decades of combined experience cannot (which means they wish not).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.