LYC 3.27% $5.91 lynas rare earths limited

why has the price dropped on no news?, page-61

1. 171 Posts.
    nursery...not sure where you are coming from, why stand down employees for no reason other than these current proceedings which at the moment are not really stopping any company operations and will most probably be thrown out next week. Also smacks of threatening behaviour and desperation in my opinion. I think the company got caught short last week with the injunction and are now formally entering this latest round of proceedings and stay and thats why they have quickly submitted further argument as an official party to the case which the opposition need time to consider...all good in my view and at least the company was immediate with announcement this time so they are learning.
    Also not time to change the leadership as I also believe this would diminish shareholder value this close to production. I am no big fan of NC but he needs to be leading this charge through to the end now, mistakes and all, from the point of view of institutional investors, customers and other key stakeholders so as not to create another reason for pessimism. I believe a handing over of leadership will probably peacefully occur at the start of next year when we are in production...also ok with me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.91
Change
-0.200(3.27%)
Mkt cap ! $5.524B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.02 $6.10 $5.91 $18.42M 3.081M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 32084 $5.90

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.92 4688 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.