CGF 0.29% $6.89 challenger limited

Why has the share dropped., page-104

1. 262 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Yes I agree, one would think if the shorts are concerned about the property market then you would think the Banks would choice pickings. But that doesn't seem to be the case . According to Shortman

https://www.shortman.com.au/

NAB is at .54

CBA is at 2%

ANZ is at 1.13%

WBC is at 1.75%

The only major companies in the financial space who are aggressively being shorted are

AMP 6.3%

IOOF 10.5%

CGF 7.3%

Now AMP and IOOF have structural/regulatory issues according to RC. As a layman investor this is not good company to keep.

At the moment we seem to be clean. I respect the quality of your research/knowledge.

What keeps me up at nights so to speak is at 7.3% that equates to 40 million odd shares and the only people with that sort of money is the big end of town who are also well researched and knowledgeable. Plus they are also increasing their bets which would suggest they are confident in their analysis. 

What the weakness is we can only speculate. Maybe they are only opportunist taking advantage of the negative sentiment in the sector.

Hopefully the RC findings and the half years results provide clarity on who is right.

Hopefully its us longs.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGF (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.