CGF 0.29% $6.89 challenger limited

Giving my sentiment is not trolling - the lady doth protest too...

1. 1,490 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1355
    Giving my sentiment is not trolling - the lady doth protest too much, methinks. I can see the analytical effort; it's very impressive. It's also backed with buy sentiments, which is obviously wrong atm..

@Spender

The point you seem to be missing is that, from a value investor’s perspective, a “Buy” sentiment is not a prediction that the share price is about to rise; it is simply the cool-minded observation that, under a conservative set of assumptions, the stock is trading below its fair value.

It goes without saying that such fair value estimate has to be backed with some solid quantitative reasoning, and must not be coming out of thin air.

It is not about guessing where the SP is going to be in a week, or a in month, because no one here really has a clue about that, including yourself. So, by coming here with statements like “glad I waited” or “should be heading to mid 8s soon enough”, without any valuation effort of your own, you are not demonstrating any great acumen or adding any value.

If you have a solid quantitative case, which you are capable of elaborating, for CGF to be intrinsically worth less than its current market cap, I am sure everyone on this thread would be interested to hear your thoughts.

Cheers
    Last edited by Transversal: 02/01/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.89
Change
0.020(0.29%)
Mkt cap ! $4.761B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.95 $6.99 $6.88 $7.286M 1.052M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1818 $6.89

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.90 13335 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CGF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.