VYS 1.04% 47.5¢ vysarn limited

Butchy ,They " have chosen the salt route " , well yes they have...

1. 524 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Butchy ,

They " have chosen the salt route " , well yes they have had a rotary barrel operation for the last 30 years ! They have signed a contract for how long ? I believe it is one year . Could you sign for a shorter term ?? Now there's confidence !

Look I am not hoping MHM's process does not succeed , quite the opposite , all I am saying is not to go overboard with the blind optimism . The fact is Weston have an alternative process for recycling and it works ie it is an alternative . There are other alternatives if MHM's process does not come up to expectations .

Alcoa do not have to change their process they just have to recycle in whatever is the most efficient and cost effective way for them . That is what they are trying to do . What do you mean " change their process " anyway ? What would they need to change Butchy , they just have to not use their barrel , if it proves to be not the best bottom line alternative.

MHM need to be the 'cheapest' bottom line alternative and then they will be adopted and not for a one year contract either by the way .

And yes , there are other alternatives , there always are .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VYS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.