VYS 0.00% 51.5¢ vysarn limited

why hasn’t alcoa just walked away from mhm?, page-79

1. 3,934 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Firsova,

"but my reading is that the Geelong Landfill opportunity is a one off"

There is around 160,000 tonnes of salt slag at the Geelong landfill site, I remember reading a report, that said that the landfill site contain an estimated 16,000 tonnes of aluminum once process from the waste at the site.

How long will it take MHM to recycle the waste at Geelong as well as ongoing salt slag from Yennora?

It's not a one off as you say, because Alcoa (Alcoa Australia Rolled Products) at Yennora, still sends its salt slag from there plant to MHM plant to be process, as a matter of fact as long as the the plant at Yennora, processes salt slag waste they will need to send it to MHM plant in Geelong, since July last year they have reduce the salt slag waste at Yennora by 1800 tonnes at the end of March this year.

Alcoa is not only looking at what MHM does here, Alcoa is looking towards what MHM could do to the salt slag waste, within and around the US/Canada.

If MHM can show Alcoa that the plant at Geelong works processing the salt slag waste, and Alcoa are happy with the outcome at the plant, what do you see Alcoa doing next?

At the moment I don't think that Alcoa is looking at how much MHM will make out of this, they want to be SEEN TO BE GREEN BY ALL.

The outcome to this will unfold in the next 2-4 months, the upside to MHM is looking good as long as Alcoa stays by its side.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VYS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.