VYS 1.04% 47.5¢ vysarn limited

why hasn’t alcoa just walked away from mhm?, page-8

1. 3,934 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Browser,

You say hope, I say 'need' the need to find a better way to help in recycle the waste in the AL industry.

If as you say that Alcoa needs MHM to come good, that they want MHM technology to come through with the goods so to speck, and that this gives MHM a walk up start to Alcoa problems with the AL waste within the industry.

You say that you are in the Al business here, has your company that you work in, ever done business with a company that has had as many problems, as what MHM has had in the pass 3 years?

It's not about who gets the most thumbs up here Browser, I have given you and Firsova both thumbs up at times as well as other who post here. It's what you believe in, in the company that you have invested in, is it hope I suppose it is hope, hope that we all have in all of us you too Browser have hope I bet.

Does it mean that Alcoa has hope or faith that MHM will come through with this? how much has Alcoa spend on trying to find a way in all of this?

Companies around the World will always NEED to find ways to reduce the end product that they make, this is where companies like MHM will come into the game.

Let's wait until the new filter is up and running for 3-4 months, to see where the future takes both MHM and Alcoa, until then I will HOPE that this will work out for MHM and Alcoa, and that Alcoa will NEED MHM by its side!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VYS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.