GBZ 0.00% 0.9¢ gbm resources limited

why hasnt t2 been drilled yet?, page-4

1. 2,599 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1713
    Wobbles,

I don't know why the TU didn't show, it "accepted" it, but then didn't show it -???. Bigger problems in the world I guess.

I don't want to appear blindly bullish towards GBZ -I share pears cynicism towards ASX regulators and suspicion towards companies in general (ERJ, NBS)

We have every reason to question delayed results (if we know for sure they are delayed) and sudden SP movement before results (MAH).

Despite the promising drilling results, ATM the market is not interested unless you have something to dig out of the ground today.

My thoughts are that GBZ has been sold down on small volume in the last month, and a longer term VWAP will indicate a more realistic value.

Of course that won't help if you need to cash in your biscuits today ...but it might help if you can ignore the current SP and wait for a better general market sentiment and better drilling results.

Still a small market cap with good future potential, small admin cash-burn and results that indicate future potential (possibly huge) from:
    - Malmsbury
    - Brightlands
    - Phosphate
    - PAN agreement

Cheers,

John S.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $225 25K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 2119520 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 234005 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.47am 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GBZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.