GBZ 0.00% 1.0¢ gbm resources limited

why hasnt t2 been drilled yet?, page-8

1. 7,206 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 311
    SJB, cheers for the tu, probably in pears or meerkats pocket

no doubt the sell down has been on very low volume, a 6 month vwap would come up with a very different price than we currently have.

i couldnt agree more with one comment you made, if we have SAM results and we take soil samples and end up getting average results is this managements fault, hardly.

and regarding the market reaction to last weeks announcement at MILO, i am surprised, everything points to an IOCG deposit, these can be enormous, we hit varying grades of copper gold silver cobalt and uranium in every hole drilled there, and would love a geologist to explain the significance of such high sulphur levels( exceeding 10% frequently ), however i honestly dont think this announcement has been comprehended, well not yet anyway.

1 question not 100% sure of, has there been a SAM survey done at MILO or was it all soil sampling???
    if not, and there is a hint of this being a halo effect around the IOCG deposit, then it is a must.
    perhaps the halo at MILO is around tiger sites.
    drill results soon, cant wait.

re Pan Pacific, my opinion ( mine only ) is with the size of our tenemants and Tiger and Milo being our main goals, we had to dangle a carrot.
    This is a strategic agreement, with other targets being the reason for the JV in the first place.

wonder if Peter had contacts at PPC having worked with Extrata?? just thinking out loud.

so we gave?? away a large % of sites we really dont know too much about to perhaps have a bigger JV, smaller % on our main targets. These are long term goals and require positioning so while PPC will need to spend $15 million in 6 years which is probably insignificant in the scheme of things at the moment, long term it potentially has great benefits.

another question out loud, the PPC announcement was on 15/4/10, the final sentence said the JV agreement was conditional on limited due diligence and regulatory authority.
    in my experience due diligence is normally set at 3 months,will this be the case here and what regulatory authority would this deal require??
    FIRB approval is no required so anyone have any ideas??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $5.949K 594.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1904353 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 13240 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.09pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GBZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.