ECT 11.1% 0.4¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Why hasn't the financial press picked up on this?

1. 456 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 145
    Greetings fellow ESIers,
    I have been following the threads since about 2008 and have had my toe in the water for most of that time. Steady accumulation post ALDP has resulted on a (paper) healthy six figure profit to date. I have placed partial sell orders a couple of times only to pull them. My original idea was to be able to hold the bulk of my ESIs, ESIOAs and ESIOBs absolutely free (as someone else here suggested recently to a poster who was asking for advice. BTW I agree it is inappropriate to ask for advice on a forum such as this).
    The reason I pulled the sell orders was, I like to think, not related to greed, but rather related to the possibility of being involved to the maximum extent possible in such exciting game changing technology. I believe ECT/ESI can potentially have a dramatic impact on the quality of life of millions of people, particularly in the developing world. I have previously posted my thanks to the small band of enthusiast posters who gave me heart and prompted me to invest thousands post ALDP when the share price reached rock bottom......
    So to my question:
    If I as a non techo person can read, digest and see the amazing potential and likely massive good news story, why haven't all those well paid scribes in the financial press done the same? Why haven't we seen even one mainstream investment story regarding what has been recorded here on Hotcopper since the last AGM? Why isn't someone with editorial control seeking to build their reputation on being the first to run the ESI/ECT story in a big way before news of "the first big deal" being done breaks?
    I'm not complaining BTW just wondering out loud with new friends I'm looking forward to having a drink with at the Melbourne 10 cent SP party!
    As always DYOR.
    GLTA
    Kind regards,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $12.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $3.502K 828.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
42 20225070 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 8867736 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.44pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.4¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 11.1 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ 63350
Last updated 12.17pm 02/05/2024 ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.