CTL 0.00% 0.9¢ cleantech lithium plc

Why hasn't this moved, page-6

1. 1,076 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 84
    Encouraging, are you farking pulling my leg? Its fantastic that's what. I don't think you realise how good it is. This mine has been open since Australia's inception in the late 1800's and the fact that they are out doing other- newer gold expedition companies (that struggle out in Perth) is amazing.

I don't know the exact name but the test pipe diamond drilling has made CTL more and more reliable. Because its less of a stab in the dark. Using the mountains systematic layers and geological history of the old and new found veins to better predict high quality targets.

The same way a share market investor uses data to analyse future predictions in a stock.

Which gets me to my main point, why the bloody hell isn't this moving?

They found the lode, got the equipment to boot. Yet no buying? I mean this would be the perfect time its dirt cheap for its current situation. Last time I checked they have money in the bank in case something breaks, they upgraded their fleet to better endure transporting the tonnage to the mill factory.

I think the problem is not enough publicity. Especially for an old mine, which can be a turn off to newbies.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.