CTL 0.00% 0.9¢ centennial mining limited

Encouraging, are you farking pulling my leg? Its fantastic...

1. 1,076 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 84
    Encouraging, are you farking pulling my leg? Its fantastic that's what. I don't think you realise how good it is. This mine has been open since Australia's inception in the late 1800's and the fact that they are out doing other- newer gold expedition companies (that struggle out in Perth) is amazing.

I don't know the exact name but the test pipe diamond drilling has made CTL more and more reliable. Because its less of a stab in the dark. Using the mountains systematic layers and geological history of the old and new found veins to better predict high quality targets.

The same way a share market investor uses data to analyse future predictions in a stock.

Which gets me to my main point, why the bloody hell isn't this moving?

They found the lode, got the equipment to boot. Yet no buying? I mean this would be the perfect time its dirt cheap for its current situation. Last time I checked they have money in the bank in case something breaks, they upgraded their fleet to better endure transporting the tonnage to the mill factory.

I think the problem is not enough publicity. Especially for an old mine, which can be a turn off to newbies.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.