LYC 0.00% $6.80 lynas rare earths limited

While I generally agree with your assessment, I'm convinced an...

1. 421 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 170
    While I generally agree with your assessment, I'm convinced an aggressive move to counter the political & foreign competitive forces waging a PR campaign against Lynas is essential. In fact, "the stars have aligned" and now is the right time. There is more than enough published data to discredit Yeo, who has, IMO, abused the power of her office to override the expert conclusions of the AELB. Her position was made public well before her taking office and well before the 6 years of positive data accumulated during operation of the LAMP. The facts, IMO, strongly suggest she is either incompetent or motivated by political alliances to Lynas competitors. There is so much data in the public domain that it would be a simple matter to demonstrate her betrayal of the Malaysian People. IMO, her corruption has never been more obvious and now is the time to mount an all out campaign to reveal the truth to the Malaysia people. IMO, Amanda should hire a legal staff and give them whatever they need to mount a 200% effort to right the wrong perpetrated against Lynas.
    Last edited by zeropointmind: 10/01/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.80
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.356B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.85 $6.89 $6.77 $9.256M 1.356M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 12357 $6.79

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.80 13181 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.