NEN 0.00% 22.0¢ neon capital ltd

well if you have shares as a long term holder and lost then its...

1. 2,920 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 67
    well if you have shares as a long term holder and lost then its hard to sell. to speculate on the future just depend on how far down the track is the future. the trade today is based on today's price. all past action and events are done and dusted.

i am not sure the status of the company the same as every one else. but at low levels, if you are a true long term holder it could be a punt to take.

its all about how you feel nen will go over the next 2 years. it could be a gold mine at these prices. But that is if its still has cash to meet their near future plans. Nen like all oilers need to strike some resources. if it has a plan and cash then its a good thing. But no one knows.

The trading activity a few days ago was strange and i cant read into it if was some leaking good news or a fabrication to buy and dump. it went up fast but is going down. that to me does not indicate some leaking good news. it can go back to the lows quite easy. may be then its time to buy.

the lack of time for Management to not give out some news is killing this share. or its delaying for some behind the scenes action to buy in before a real Ann.

i want to buy into this and may well do so but want to know more on the outcome of the financials. and funding for future works. if it gets to low 2's i "might" throw some money at it for a 2 year play.This coming week might see some news as I am sure they have had some quite pressure applied to them on the side. Hard to buy into this unless the share drops further on no news.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.