A2M 4.32% $7.01 the a2 milk company limited

Why holding so much cash?, page-20

1. 6,553 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 739
    Incorrect mate I trade em as I see em no emotion or sentiment only price action

I have said all along a2 is a great company with excellent products in niche markets doing very well

I also said this is a high growth company which most of that growth is factored in on this multiple

A2m in my view will be likely snapped up by one of the dairy Giants in due course

As for my sentiment of course it changes it has to as a trader if momentum
    Is to the upside il go with it to the down side il go with it all about price action

If I was like some of you guys are long term or very long term investors Inwould not give a Nat as to what the SP was on a daily weekly monthly basis it would not matter

Not sure why so many of you obsess over every 1-2 cent move if as you say you are long term holders

If I believe a coy has excellent long term
    Prospects then I would not watch the sp daily at all unless I was trading parcels

One more time a2 are an outstanding business since listing they have worked miracles growing the earnings an at record pace entering the 200

The truth is Tho it's had its big run 60 cents to 2.36 it's now finding its value in the market you won't see this stock double or triple in 2 months like it did won't happen on its market cap

Give it 5-8 years it might but it will be lucky to get past 2.50 in the next three years in my view

If it gets cheaper you can bet another player will come knocking but not until the court case is done

By instigating legal action they have shut the door on takeover offers until it's done in my view

Im picking they will lose the case an another player will pick it up very cheaply an I think that's one of the issues that it's just not firing at all

The AGM better provide a catalyst or the drift will continue in my view

I mean what is the catalyst forward EPS looks great but it's fair value not ony model it's not

I have an intrinsic value of 1.43 based on forward eps I can't see how even at this level the sp can be justified

69 million cash you say ha that is nothing there is a miner for example that has 420 million cash no debt an is trading at 50 per cent below cash backing it's 30 cents so cash does not mean a lot

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.01
Change
0.290(4.32%)
Mkt cap ! $5.067B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.83 $7.12 $6.81 $26.19M 3.735M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2000 $7.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.02 28521 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.