why house prices are set to jump , page-31

1. 937 Posts.
    Hi

I suppose it is the inverse of the situation where posts get many thumbs up here when a nexus is drawn between reduced housing starts and a consequential reduction in prices :)

I look forward to the questioning of those posts too.

In my area of interest the last property on the market was sold last week for a very good price IMO. There is NOTHING on the market at the moment. One street away a new duplex was sold (actually, both were) within six weeks of being placed on the market. Interest rates down and going further. Yeah, Kingy, clearance rates were pretty good in Sydney last weekend.

Won't be like the halcyon days of the past but well chosen and funded real estate is a wise investment and always has been. Some have always known that and have tried to help others.

The environment looks good for those that see but of course, it will never look good for some.

It is all a choice with no right or wrong just gets a bit boring hearing the bad luck stories of those that feel it has past them by, if you want it, go and get it but don't begrudge those that have done it already or are doing it.

Sunday morning punters always get it right but never placed the bet and tell the world. The good punters work out the odds, manage risk and put the moolah on and have a quiet chuckle when the stories come out.

all the best

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.