TMT 0.00% 26.0¢ technology metals australia limited

"AVL on the other hand feels much more like, "here, we are done...

1. 749 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 206
    "AVL on the other hand feels much more like, "here, we are done with our DFS, now we're going for funding (but really we are going to get drilling again and doing a lot more pilot test work as no one is financing these numbers as is)"

I'd have 100% agreed with you mate 12 months ago.

Y'all know there has been some pretty deep diving into RCF /TMT / AVL by the retail group, and a couple of us went a bit deeper (I need to get a life) - and one theme keeps repeating itself.

The days of 'lifestyle' are numbered. RCF have been driving this for over 12 months and - no surprise here - have been frustrated beyond belief that simple things haven't been done in the professional and timely manner that they expected them to be done in.

Finally they have control, and I am certain things that need to get done, will get done.

I'm expecting a streamlined smaller board, with a laser-focus on getting AVL to where they need to be to claim a portion of that sweet, sweet Critical Mineral / NAIF / Arena grant pie.

There is a huge opportunity here:

Russia and China are politically 'on the nose', Brazil is edging towards armed conflict with Venuzeula over Guyana, and Largo is at the end of mine stage.

It leaves a huge gap in Vanadium supply to Western markets - which needs to be filled at some point.

The world economic wheel will turn,, Military production is gearing up to 50 year highs and Vanadium prices cannot stay this low for much longer.

There is a very lucrative sweet spot for a major Vanadium producer to absolutely clean up.

But only one.

There isn't a runners-up prize in this, so RCF / Ashanti / Regal and advisors are making sure this project gets done, and done right.

Where retail sits in this though, is anyones guess, and that's a concern to me.

I think retail holders need to be 100% on top of movements in this project, or miss the sweet spot.

DYOR IMHO 2c etc etc

AND MERRY XMAS TO ALL - ESPECIALLY THE HC RETAIL GROUP - WAS GREAT WORKING WITH YOU, AND HELPING US TO A SMALL BUT IMPORTANT SOA SCRIP RATIO RAISE!

Here's to a great 2024 to all - especially if Hawthorn make finals.....wink.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TMT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.