TMT 0.00% 26.0¢ technology metals australia limited

Why I’m voting for the merge!, page-15

1. 17,850 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3709
    Thanks for the maths LewisB.
    I still think the nasty personal abuse by several people here was uncalled for.

In case you have forgotten, this included claims I was a paid plant on this forum, vicious name-calling and other jeers - simply for maintaining I supported the merger at 12 to 1 due to RCF supporting this ratio.
    And in answer to me consequentially posting facts supportive of both RCF and AVL!
    (plus once losing my temper late at night on a different forum where I concluded RCF had an interest in AVL over and above ‘middle man manufacturing’ and - way less importantly - also wrote I was also ’over’ the abuse and hatred being expressed by several here of RCF and AVL ; which to me felt greed-related ).[ref]

Was the gas-lighting a credit to those who engaged in it?
    Nope.
    Did it feel vile to me.
    Yes.
    Did the ‘anti Sabine’ tactics of the Hot Copper TMT keyboard ‘bully boys’ create a better outcome for shareholders here?
    No of course not.
    It could even be argued that the better offer was ALWAYS going to be presented and that the lower one was simply an opportunity to let certain shareholders vent their cess.

But yes maybe it *is* to feel proud of yourself for the win you ‘achieved’ for me Lewis than to remember anything else?

cheers
    Last edited by sabine: 23/12/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TMT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.