AVL 0.00% 1.4¢ australian vanadium limited

Why I’m voting for the merge

1. 2,672 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1834

Must say I never really wanted this but now I agree with the sentiment of the independent expert that it’s not a fair deal but i do think it’s in the best interest of shareholders.

Management, RCF, regal Tribeca have alwayswanted this. I do not want to give them any excuses for TMT to fail, they talked the talk let’s see if they back it up and help finance this thing.

Matt Walker and now all major shareholders have now agreed. Whatever they have been told to agree to this deal tells me I need to align myself with them. The same way I backed them when they didn’t agree.

I don’t think managements position is really tenable when they have the recommended this if the merge falls over the idea of holding a stock with untenable management doesn’t appeal to me.

We have always had the quality orebody while they have always had the name the market recognition.

Together we have it all you can argue all day that it’s the orebody that makes the mine which I agree with but now we have it all there is no way we will not be noticed if vanadium goes mainstream.

The billions of shares on issue doesn’t bother me. We have had a liquidity issue ever since we have existed. Yeah the moves are quick but the falls have been even quicker we haven’t been able to get the traction we have required. When we move the traders steer clear cause they know the challenges of getting in and out. Shares on issue won’t be a problem if the entire orebody is bought out.

We all know Yarrabubba is the most economical part of the combined strike. I believe the main reason is to fully unlock its value it needs to be under one ownership. IMO this is likely the main driver.How much bigger is it with AVLs adjoining tenements? Does 10 years of our highest recovering vanadium and ilmenite turn in 20 years? what’s the new financials look like without significant rehandling of the ore and increasing yarrabubbas life significantly.

Now with a 70 year resource the option of ramping up significantly in stages is a real possibility which will significantly

enhance the economics and NPV. Hoping they can maintain a 25 year life with the combined resource just pump it out as the market matures.

Offtakers now can’t put us against eachover. The power has swung to the combined entity.

We are without doubt the nearest term primary development project in the world. Battery guys can’t rely on steel guys for offtake. Steel demand dies they will not produce steel to create Vanadium. Primary production will be tied up.

AVLs electrolyte plant now give a reason for VRB battery players to be more competitive when they bid for tenders in WA. Batteries are much cheaper if they are shipped empty and filled onsite or close to where they are deployed. This can create the demand we are currently waiting for

If it takes another 12 months for studies so be it! In the meantime we have about 12-14kt of binding offtake to be secured aswell as these VRBS that are currently being deployed time to prove their worth that they are no longer “demonstration” projects that they are now commercially ready and proven. I think trying to secure 12-14kt each independently would have been a challenge. Together that volume would be taken up easily with the current relationships we both have

The Gov no longer have to take sides much like offtakers and we aren’t fighting against eachover for scraps. If gov want to kickstart a vanadium they industry We are in for a big combined chunk of funding. If gov want to realise money for their downstream investment they have no choice but to back the project to mining.

This is no longer Vince’s baby. He’s gone! The whole management team is refreshed. This is the new AVL so wil have to get rid of all my preconceived ideas and get behind it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $120.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $128.9K 8.970M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
35 9448324 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 1119447 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.4¢
  Change
0.000 ( 3.57 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.4¢ 7358534
Last updated 15.52pm 03/05/2024 ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.