TVN 2.61% 5.9¢ tivan limited

Why I am a new holder

1. 1,401 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    I find it interesting to know why people have bought in and are continuing to hold. I personally am more into technical analysis and trend following. TNG has been on my radar for some years now and is looking to be in a serious trend and is currently in the lower range of that trend. I decided to enter this stock with a small number of shares when the Hyundai announcement came out. Against my rules, I have averaged down because I think the fundamental analysis is too compelling. I still have a plan to manage my risk as I don't pretend to know the future, but strongly believe this latest run up is the real deal with plenty of pen to paper with serious players. TNG may not have any binding agreements yet but they are in the midst of the most serious discussions they have ever had, the seriousness of which is reflected in the share price, which is 5 times higher in recent months. The current price range is clearly in a zone of accumulation with large blocking orders as well a strengthening buy side. Now is a great time to be involved with this great company at a great price and that my friends is why I own shares in TNG.

For those of you that bought in big at the high and are feeling dismayed, perhaps you should do some research into risk management, it has really helped me maintain my capital. Because buying on new highs with volume is a great way to trade breakouts but it doesn't work every time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.002(2.61%)
Mkt cap ! $101.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.8¢ 6.0¢ 5.8¢ $22.27K 380.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 114864 5.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 60110 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.