PVL 2.56% 4.0¢ powerhouse ventures limited

Thanks, @gixxerboy — no worries.I spoke with Chairman James...

1. 3,387 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4561
    Thanks, @gixxerboy — no worries.

I spoke with Chairman James Kruger recently — very impressed with his credentials, connections, down to Earth style, and ambitions for CY22. Just wish I could pick up some more stock on market without moving the price around too much, a very tight sell-side!

Expect it to run to 20c+ ($20m MC) and form a new base there once we start hearing more from the company this quarter — particularly when the new level of cash-burn is revealed in the next quarterly (which will be very low given that virtually the entire team have elected to take options instead of a salary, with a 20c target).

ARC is at a $20m+ valuation (which is the other investment in the Capital H Active Portfolio) and I tend to think that PVL should be on an equal valuation or more (given PVL's bigger, more credentialed team and a larger portfolio of investments).

I also like the upside potential here for PVL (VC investments that could 10x) more than ARC (equity investments in fund manager affiliates that scale gradually). As such, I am moving my investment in ARC ($22m MC) across to PVL ($12m MC).

Cheers,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.001(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $4.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.0¢ 4.0¢ $14.98K 374.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 256609 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 1987870 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.41pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.