XF1 0.00% 18.0¢ xref limited

Why I am Buying XF1 (XREF), page-6

1. 1,234 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 561
    TEP

Nice summary and I concur with all the reasons cited in support of a ‘Buy’. Extended my holding in Xref after the COVID crash and have subsequently added to that holding. This is far from being a ‘new start’ and has built an impressive track record with some very significant Customer organisations. The move to integrations via relevant strategic partners is equally impressive. COVID-19 has clearly impacted their Revenue streams over the past 5 months, but this headwind will soon become a tailwind as hiring increases.

Relentless cash burn is a sentiment killer in any business, but as you correctly point out, that is all about to change. Discounting the change to the pay cycle ( 13 to 12 periods ), Xref exited FY2020 with a run-rate on cash flow which is essentially break even. In summary, the growth story is in tact now balanced with a road map to profitability. I too give credit to Xref for going the debt route opposed to a Capital Raise. Signals Management’s confidence in what lies ahead.

FY2021 should reward shareholders for their patience (and some).

Rokewa

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $34.03M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25000 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.5¢ 28000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
XF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.