FRM 3.00% 9.7¢ farm pride foods limited

Yes there has been always lots of rotation on egg shelves...

1. 1,006 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 63
    Yes there has been always lots of rotation on egg shelves happening. I remember back in 2014 suddenly in many Coles there has been truckload of freshly laid cage eggs on the shelves and i thought they were getting more ranging then two months later they were gone lol.

Its gonna be very interesting to see the revenue this half - I agree. I guess after march - july shortage there has been a challenge on what to prioritise. I guess frm had to prioritise to package Coles free range eggs first and I can only assume they are in high demand. As you pointed its good to see frm free range branded eggs holding. If the sales balance shifted towards more free range sales and decrease cage then revenue might be flat and profit increase...

Also as Cpt pointed out Aldi went 100% free range this year and FRM is one of the suppliers...
    Therefore there is a challenge in Aldi demand increase as well. Also from memory back to 2013/14/15 coles branded free range eggs were always undersupplied on shelves. The new facility which is already operating might stabilise demand too.

I still believe that with the new farm they will achieve growth. 5% is highly possible.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FRM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.7¢
Change
-0.003(3.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.0¢ 9.7¢ $29 296

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2061 9.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 2793 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.41pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FRM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.