FRM 7.62% 9.7¢ farm pride foods limited

I think you’ll find the $2 price was from profits due lower...

1. 80 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    I think you’ll find the $2 price was from profits due lower wheat prices and due to having mostly CAGE EGGS not so much a cyclical thing in this case but a one off shift in the industry caused the profits to crash. FRM had to invest heavily in the change to cage free and seem not to have recovered. They do not use solar power to cut energy costs which must be considerable (heating and A/C). They were the only farm to get AI and had 2 separate farms affected which suggests cross contamination from one to the other which in turn suggests poor management. They keep going on about the new innovations and product range but there has been nothing in the few years I have owned shares. The on-line store only has one product, powdered egg, for sale. FRM is a closed shop, we don’t know what they pay suppliers for the eggs they buy and are they buying from farms owned by their major shareholder? Is the major shareholder getting rich at the expense of FRM and its other shareholders? As these are private companies we will never know. Add the fact that between the major shareholder and the directors, they have a majority so it’s technically not a public company. I’m not surprised Capital H are bailing, what an embarrassing investment. Directors and senior management earning 200-400K each and every year and nothing improves, annual reports are almost identical each year. Rant over.
    Last edited by Theo64: 04/03/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FRM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.7¢
Change
-0.008(7.62%)
Mkt cap ! $15.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.7¢ 9.7¢ 9.7¢ $485 5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 42780 9.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.00am 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FRM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.