AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

True clearly you are both no miner,nor a person with even a whim...

1. 41,275 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 48
    True clearly you are both no miner,nor a person with even a whim of the way markets work, and the complex financial ways of managing a prospect.

Case in point....
    In the past month...
    Nobody spent a day clearing the 0.008 line,,,bite by bite,,,,not to cause a stir....

Then the Ann came out about what is the potential....of MNM....

Everyone else was busy chasing other things......

Relatively speaking the pool of shares on offer is a drop in the bucket of the total...

Those expecting a massive overnight gain,,,got cold feet and sold for a pittance....

Thank you...

Now if you had a company with a bit of debt,,and in need if some minor infrastructure and mechanisms,tuning and upgrade....

WOULD YOU!!!!
    1....yell to all and sundry what you have drilled,,,knowing that EOFY is a few weeks away??? thus raising your EOFY tax burden....
    or...
    2...Wait a few week while confirming the often time consuming lag time to specifically and accurately report on drill results....and then save on tax,and use the next FY to facilitate opening of progressive operations....while being in a stronger financial possition
    to both maintain and pay ongoing costs.... without having to be lumped with a massive and needless tax revenue bleed....

Oh me oh my......so many in the general lemming tribes out there just cant see the forest. for the trees.... To all those i say thank you very very much for running and giving even more free morsels to be scooped up....

Nobody is so happy with a few just for fun, 12M......

Nobody gave a tip elsewhere,,,but stopped giving tips as was mocked,,and prefers to sit back and have a few beers,than speak to much anymore,,....

As whats the point????.....so many loud voices out there,,and so little common sense,..

And to those who knock this venture....go ahead....and cry later...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.