AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

Why I believe in Mantle (MNM), page-2

1. 3,631 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 317
    Sorry axia but can not agree. research will find MCO morning star was a narrow vein mine ,yes with high grade but once diluted to modern mining widths , is not really high grade. old grades were achieved by hand sorting and feeding the good stuff to the mill. MCO probably had the worst gold recovered to what they thought they had that i have ever seen. first and subsequent gold pours were very disapointing to say the least. yes there could be some good pockets there somewhere but they are very difficult to find and prove up. Pretty much all the narrow vein gold hopefulls in Victoria have suffered the same fate and failed to mine profitably over the last 10 years. Look i hope you guys do well but dont let yourself get sucked in by hype. Manttle track record has been a disaster for all longterm investors so far . MCO had a really good crack at morning star and did employ some very good people who were well respected in the industry , but to no avail.. Now i await Vertigos barrage of we are doing things different ,bla bla bla.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.