AEE 3.45% 15.0¢ aura energy limited

It's highly encouraging that lawyers would "buy in" for a share...

1. 1,445 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1247
    It's highly encouraging that lawyers would "buy in" for a share of the settlement of an explorer (as opposed to producer) as this brings Aura into the equation; the lawyers must be extremely confident in a positive result to waive their fees, too.

There's a fair bit to play out here, both positive and negative, & let's face it you need big balls to invest now with all this uncertainty, but it does demonstrate that if Sweden doesn't want to play ball on an amicable win/win settlement, there are potentially much greater gains to be made with the passage of time.

And let's not forgot either that Sweden are busily going about setting the precedent against Germany that we shareholders need to strengthen Aura's case. Oh, the irony or is that hypocrisy? Will soon find out; the clock is ticking.

Peter seems in a litigious mood himself recently so I'd be shocked if he's hasn't already sounded out interest with prospective ECT lawyers (if they didn't seek him out themselves beforehand) to give him a much stronger footing in amicable negotiations with Sweden.

ECT is huge business for lawyers; USD$51 billion has been paid out so far, whilst pending claims have a total value of USD$35 billion. With these numbers, I'd expect there are a lot of ECT lawyers actively chasing these opportunities.

Imo & Gltah

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.005(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $114.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 15.0¢ 13.5¢ $281.4K 1.932M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 100519 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 12182 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.