LPM 0.00% 9.2¢ lithium plus minerals ltd.

Why I bought 4 million Lithium Plus Minerals shares, page-46

1. 161 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    Boys I have nothing to hide here. I am not son of Gina. The only thing I can say is: accumulate as much as you can during recessions. Don’t worry about people who are selling due to recession, they have a different mental state and they count understand that recessions are made to make money…

I started buying during the last announcement so you can figure out that date easily. Why would I lie to you guys?

We are all different but selling this share at 13-14c cents is not a rational decision and it’s probably a consequence of a domino effect. Don’t try to criticise people who are selling now they just think differently. We could be at 20c now!!! So what imagine we are at 20c now what difference would that make? The difference will come with hard work from management. Common Joes will always be baying and selling, you cant stop that. My plan was to stay here on the chat and creat some sort of a nice chat where we could talk and learn from each other share about respects and support each other but even after providing all evidence of my buy there are some people here thinking that I am a scam. That is the reason why I am out of here. I will pop back in 2026/27 till than will keep in touch with Simon and probably get another 5 mil shares. Too busy to send evidence why and how many shares i am buying time and dates etc… fellows keep accumulating and see you 2026/27. Thank you and enjoy the ride.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 36000 9.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.9¢ 125000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.