ALA 3.45% 14.0¢ arovella therapeutics limited

Why i bought back into to the Suda Story last Wednesday

1. 77 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21

Last Wednesday i bought 6million shares followed by a top up of a further 1 million on Friday (average is .0078 of a cent)

I was last a holder of Suda/EMS back in 2008 where i managed to trade my position for a smallish loss

Now you may ask why i have come back in for round two?

Well here i go.

SUDA come back on my radar on the 2nd of July when the Berlin litigation situation had been resolved, i did before that point fear that it may have broke Suda and i also feared that no Multinational Pharma would get into bed with Suda with such a cloud hovering over there head 

Ex Chairman increases his holdings from 26 million to 86 million shares following  HCBP Settlement

31st of July.  The rights issue was over subscribed with CPS at the helm.

CPS were also in charge of other CR which have been structured exactly the same as the SUDA CR...

We have the same lead broker

1  CTM raised capital at .4c   attached options exercised at 1.2c  - CTM hit 2c

2  BIT  raised capital at 1.5c   attached options exercised at 5c  -  Bit hit 43.5

3 Suda raised capital at .5c attached option exercised at 1.5c ...............

Anyone see the pattern

For me the lure of Carter to get deals done to get the options exercised and then having access to the 9 million dollars capital.from those option is a achievable goal

The AGM on the 15th of Nov and a CEO that knows his neck is on the line

The trading halt last month and then releasing a "Market  Update"  made no sense and leads me to beleive that a deal may have been done, but he was not able to release due to technicalities (maybe something to do with his trip to Canada and the legalization of Cannabis!

"Company making deals" are over due as of Sept (Are they ready to drop?

Zolpi

CBD

Sud001h

Largest trading day in Suda's history, last Wednesday (albeit with a lot more shares on hand) .

Market cap and share price at a historically low

And finally Biotechs are the flavor of the month - Any News released now will see maximum exposure. 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
-0.005(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $147.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 15.0¢ 14.0¢ $95.42K 662.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 168013 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 1440985 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.