HCH 0.00% $1.25 hot chili limited

Why i bought $HCH this week

1. 61 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Got in at 4.5c this week, here's the reasons why I bought:

- Minimal downside risk
    - Incredibly low market cap for what is now known to be a tier one resource
    - Chart has been in a long consolidation period and seems wound up and primed to break out. Sydney Trader thinks so too and he got in at 4.9c. He predicts an easy 2x by EOY. This is purely based on technicals, rather than fundamentals.
    - Rick Rule likes the stock, that man is an investment gun and I have never gone astray following his picks
    - So far this stock has been concealed in the relative unknown on the ASX, the dual listing on the TSX is going to expose the stock to a far greater pool of capital, this alone is extremely bullish.
    - HCH has been doing heaps of drilling and assay results are due to drop any moment now
    - CR that will be done as part of TSX listing is unlikely to dilute price as existing holders are all Australian and will not have access to the CR, so there is little incentive for them to sell their shares to then participate in the raising
    - So much to happen in a short time frame between now and Q1 2022, this is a no brainer buy for me as things stand today.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.