SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

He will not B the only one trying to get back in. There will be...

1. 310 Posts.
    He will not B the only one trying to get back in. There will be more than 10 K may be even 20K investors waiting to get back in on that certainty. They will have to pay a good price because those who R in now are not in for pea nuts. They R strong hands and they know the true worth of SGH and they wont sell cheap once the air is clear.
    SGH now in v v strong hands. There is not to make reply. there is but to do or die.
    Charge of the bulls will come it seems.
    Day after night is the law of nature.
    ll doomsday scenarios being painted here. No effect on share price. No sellers at this price is my well as UR observation .Looks like SGH shares have moved mostly into V V strong hand retailers who are happy to bet on its survival and sleep on it.
    No wonder volume first fell from tens of millions to 4-6 million and now less than a million.Just amazing.I want u to visualise this scenario. If SGH survives and banks sign the extended loan terms and no dillution etc, or say just survival...what is it going to do to the stock price. Do u think u will sell those shares for a small gain that U bought so hard and fought so hard and have gone through all the pain.
    Keep an eye on close above 43 cents on a volume of 30-45 million shares and then 83.
    Krisp said:
    My thinking is .things at SGH are not as dire now as 1H numbers seem to suggest.
    What we all and the markets rae doing is just extrapolating from 1H numbers.
    I think there is a very high chance that things have already turned around at SGH UK operations during 1st qrtr 2016.And banks and SGH are aware of it.What makes me think like that is that nothing extraordinary is happening in terms of OPEX cuts and restructuring in UK on an emergency basis. It is more like a status quo thing.So i am not holding my breath in any way that banks wont extend support. I dont even see any CR etc under those circumstances.
    However market and bears here continue to paint here a very gloomy picture which is reflected in the stock price.
    Time will tell as story...........
    Market has been blindsided by first half numbers.
    That is what is going to be the undoing of the market bears.
    Re guidance from SGH management, give them nothing and maintain stiff upper lip. That is what they will continue to do. They will fulfill their regulatory obligatyions and wont hang themself withtheir ANNS.
    Considering lot of uncertainty remains re NIHL and other things....they are better off maintaining silence on that front.
    They R thinking more of the long term shareholders who are with them and staying with them and not worried abt traders and the ones who R keen abou CA.
    BOD of SGH dont need to issue a news bulletine when any one of them goes for a v.
    That is not going to happen. That is what traders want. It does not matter to the shareholders who are going to stay in for 3-5 years or more.
    BOD and AG and staff fighting it out for them self and for U and me as long term shareholders.
    U bet.
    All this staff moving and client issues are a much ado abt nothing. Some people have so much motivation to run SGH to the ground. They really enjoy spinning wild scenarios around and present them in a way as if it is the word of God.
    We are a bit bored now . So please keep on spinning these wild death stories of SGH Keep us amused. However it looks like u cant do that for more than 2-3 more vks. After that not much will B left for doomsters to play upon.
    Say 20 million loss in first half.
    I did a calculation B4 and presented it here showing some profit in 2H and also showing EPS of 15 cents or so for the year July 2015-June 2016.
    And 45-51 EPS for the year 2016 July-June 2017 without NIHL.
    Interesting times. Bulls as well as bears continue to hold their breath.
    GLTALTSH OF SGH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.