CER 0.00% 32.0¢ centro retail group

Guys and gals,I'm not a Buffet hater. Buffets provides some...

1. 4,683 Posts.
    Guys and gals,

I'm not a Buffet hater. Buffets provides some useful information to HC forums.

What I did, and still do object to from a ethical stand point is the posting of quantities and the timings of the buys and sells.

History shows, the purchase happens BEFORE the "I have purchased 3 bazillion shares in XYZ stock" "advisory" post appears on the forums. Likewise the "I have sold 3 bazillion shares in XYZ stock" occurs AFTER the sales has taken place. Usually after there's been a rise in the stock, presumably assisted by the likes of Selmax, following the Pied Piper.

I'll say it again, there is NO reason to post quanities for buys and sells. In fact there's NO reason to even post you've bought or sold in such an "broadcast" manner.

That said the person who presses the "Buy" button holds all the responsibility for that action.

I hold CER and CNP and as I'm not a primary trader for income, I'll just hold for the recovery.

Traders like brokers need to make money to survive and thus in an anonymous environment of the Internet forum I'd be very careful who you believed and any information provided.

"The share market: An instrument by which money is transferred from the pockets of the naive and to the pockets of those who lack a conscience."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CER (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.