GBZ 0.00% 0.8¢ gbm resources limited

some thoughts on why although considering recent history being...

1. 3,206 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 95
    some thoughts on why although considering recent history being cautious is called for, but not for this CR:

1. this placement is not to a single investor but to various institutional and sophs - its not upto one or two to decline the offer.. all have to decline.. very unlikely.

2. the company was happy to do a 15% CR - but the overwhelming demand led to them having to increase the offering - this in itself speaks about the interest out there for our stock.

3. its not easy to dump this stock at a profit - the buy/sell depth will tell you if someone wanted to get rid of a couple million shares, they would have to take a loss.. not many shares traded compared to other companies with similar profiles... so the intent to make a quick buck doesnt really apply to this stock.. see AVB which had i think 60 million shares traded in a day.. if we did the same under selling pressure, we would sink back to 5cents??? .. thats my view based on the market depth.

4. this is a convenience CR, not a desparate one - and institutional interest clearly indicates the potential of the recent find... its a 20mill MC with nearology to a multi-billion find... its an obvious investment!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.253M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $176 22K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2502835 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 53000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GBZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.