GBZ 0.00% 0.9¢ gbm resources limited

My two bob's worth. 1. I'm glad they didn't give any oppies away...

1. 2,599 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1713
    My two bob's worth.

1. I'm glad they didn't give any oppies away with this Cap Raise.

2. They were able to raise capital at 10c at what was a premium to the market at the time (before last Milo results) , so one would think that 12c is too cheap considering the promising drilling results. This is confirmed by the evidence of the offer being "massively over-subscribed".

I don't need the kudos of the great support for the offer, I need value and minimal dilution. I would have preferred a more limited offer at 13.5 or 14. Either be prepared for raising and be ready to call a halt near the SP max, or take more time and include current holders.

I don't see the need for non-holders to get such a great deal with dilution at the expense of holders (wouldn't have helped me as I only have oppies).

Ok the funds are earmarked for Milo and that's positive, but there is no need for the raising to be rushed at the expense of value.

Having said all that I support management despite what I think is an indiscretion of being penny-wise and pound foolish in this instance. I sincerely hope the additional subscription above 15% is not passed at this price.

Cheers,

John S.

All IMHO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $6.224K 691.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1118368 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 500076 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GBZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.