NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

You blokes need to remember that our well is already drilled to...

1. 2,932 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 908
    You blokes need to remember that our well is already drilled to nearly the bottom of the high cliff sandstones.
    So as far as I can determine we will only have to drill a small number of metres and then begin the fraccing process.
    I don't know what the sequence of events will be for the entire fracc, but I understand that the hcs will be fracced first and then flow rates from that evaluated first before continuing fraccing the blance of the sequences.
    If the fraccing confirms that the hcs will flow commercially from this fracc alone then we will be able to bank the resource.
    That should mean that the Shale will be rerated by the Oil and Gas industry World Wide. Major companies will not want to be leftout of the commercialization of a new energy phenomenom like Shale, in Australia, up against ifrastructure to deliver straight to the market.(The main pipeline is only 60% used at present.)
    I would think that the assessment of the commercial viabiolity of the hcs would be able to be determined quite quickly.
    Remember the experts from the USA who attended the AGM were very excited with the prospect of the hcs flowing commercilly.(As reported by zoops and markob both of whom attended the AGM).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.