PEK 0.00% 19.5¢ peak rare earths limited

why i doubled up, page-67

1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    In a weird way its good for PEK that LYC went up so much today. PEK and most of the better REE plays all had good ones.
    I like to see LYC go up, not so much because I have a few(a small percent of my PEK holdings), but because I think the LYC SP is used as a bit of a barometer for the state of the REE market in Australia.

I think this is a bit weird as they are all seperate companies, often with very different assets etc but I think its a new commodity to a lot of people and people really do reference off LYC quite a lot. So i think its good if LYC keeps going and I dont care if a few of the other do too as long as we keep going up with them! Lol!

It is an oddity that LYC will be the next producer of REE in the world so effectivly LYC is competition(although we are far from production new supply does effect us). However it is almost certainly in PEKs best ST/MT interest to see LYC get LAMP plant permission and be up and running without too many more environmental or other hold ups. I reckon investors have had the fear put into them partially by start up delays in Malaysia and this has had some effect on the whole Aussie REE market.

So go the whole Aussie REE sector IMO, lets see some confidence back and get away from this house of cards mentality! I reckon some people are going to do really well out of this huge over reation/pullback the REE market has/is experiencing.

BTW was not trying to offend any Chinese holders or posters in talking about not wanting T/Os at the moment. Everyone welcome, just nobody try to take over the whole company at the moment please! Lol!

I reckon Geogeorges upcoming post on the Ngualla REE resource is more anticipated on Channel PEK than the shooting of JR was on Channel Nine all those years ago!Lol!

Shady I know this is a bit stressful, I reckon it is to all of us, thank god today saw a bit of sanity return thats all i can say. Have not seen the DOW futures but calling green again tomorrow.

Cheers Tretch

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.0¢ 19.5¢ $39.97K 202.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 177736 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 8393 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.