CAZ 0.00% 1.5¢ cazaly resources limited

why i have my house on caz, page-28

1. 2,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1303
    re: for roo roo Roo Roo, the Warden's recommendation in final however largely irrelevent in this case. The case is going to the Warden's Court purely due the objections to CAZ's EL application and the Warden only has to review each objection and make a recommendation to the Minister to uphold/reject each objection. The warden is not interested in any public interest issues only the mining act and the legality of the objections vs the act etc. The decision is still up to the Minister and only the Minster, the warden just makes his recommendation on each objection. Personally I think the Warden has to and will reject all the objections but I suspect RIO expect this hence the Mining Lease application and Section 111A request on the Minister.

Due to this parallel Section 111A process also going on (i.e. Mininster denying CAZ on public interest grounds) this process will prevail over the Objection and Warden Court process and will be where the win/lose decision is made by the Minister. The way I understand it from here, the Minister's decision is final and the only recourse for RIO is they lose is to take the Government to Court but this should not significanly involve CAZ from a fiancial/legal point of view but will just hold up the whole thing further.

I have done a lot of research in this interesting case and had some very good and informative conversations with the DoIR. Bottom line for me is the potential reward significanly outweights the very limited downside so I suggest jump on in and enjoy the ride....Gotta be in it to win it people!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.