CAZ 0.00% 1.6¢ cazaly resources limited

why i have my house on caz, page-33

1. 25 Posts.
    re: for 88 noballs Hey TigerTen
    I challenge you to a fight behind the lunch shed after school. That appears to be your maturity level.

Thought we were talking about CAZ not companies that “Nathan” has previously been involved in. IGL are in the Yilgarn and he was involved there over 2 years ago so whats that got to do with an Iron ore play with CAZ

And just to clarify a few things YOU got wrong.

The extension has to be lodged prior to the anniversary date not within 60 days. The form 5 was not in the bag that got lost as a Form 5 must be lodged in Perth and it wasn’t lodged until the 29th September. Also If RIO though they had a chance of getting the EL back don’t you think that they would of lodged an exemption because in the last year they only reported $4,334 compared to a commitment of $46,666. Of that $4,334 more than half was on rents and admin.

Surely 7 exemptions in a row is exploiting the system particularly on an exploration licence. I went through all of the EL’s that CAZ had in their annual and could find one that had that BAD of a history.

My point on 7 was that RIO had no other option but to peg ML’s and that was why they pegged ML’s not as a reason to take to the minister that they were about to go mining as was previously said.

From what I could find out CAZ have only ever surrendered or withdrawn 9 tenements. For a company with as many as that that’s not a huge turn over if as you say they are into abusing the 90 day ruling. Also DoIR tells me that there can be legitimate reasons for re-applying and then withdrawing the original application. So that would take up a a few of those 9.

Also DoIR tells me that there are some companies that have a record of the ‘friendly surrender’ and that they don’t believe that CAZ is one of them.

And as for reversing the forfeiture action as the form was lost in the mail let me repeat it again IT WAS AN EXPIRY YOU FOOL. Why not just say my dog ate it.

Like I said before quote examples of what facts I got wrong. Im beginning to think that maybe 'Nathan' didn’t pick you to play on his team at play lunch and that’s why you don’t like him or maybe you were the last one picked.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.380M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.6¢ $3.34K 208.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 111688 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.